Your new company is an extremely successful, progressive quality furniture business that has experienced dynamic growth in recent years. They are looking for an Experienced, Creative Senior Visual Merchandiser with experience of product ranges within furniture, for their Head Office in Herts.
They are looking for an effective and like-minded individual to help sustain this growth therefore this is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to realise the benefits and rewards of working for such an established, family run company.
Your responsibilities as Senior Visual Merchandiser for our client will include:
- Working within the VM team, Co-ordinating, planning and developing inspirational showroom and department displays within our furniture and home furnishings store
- Creating original and stunning in-store displays to positively promote our product offering and Brand,
- Keeping abreast of new trends and competitor activity, and taking advantage of new ideas/concepts and products
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
- Proactive involvement in marketing photoshoots on location
- Attending Trade Shows to keep pace with trends, fashion and to gain inspirational ideas
- Build an understanding of our Home Furnishings accessories suppliers and products, and to assist with selection of items to compliment displays
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products
- To work closely with all relevant departments in order to develop a deep understanding of operational requirements to aid buying decisions
- Coupled with your flair and passion for visual merchandising, a hands-on and prepared to ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude is essential to succeed in this role
In order to be considered for this role, it is ESSENTIAL that you can meet the following:
- Currently working within a furniture retailer.
- Have experience, passion, and creativity for Visual Merchandising.
- Ability and flair to create commercial but eye-catching displays
- An outward looking individual who will keep in touch with competitor and sector visual innovations and be able to blend new ideas into our well-established brand.
- A motivated, self-starter who can master the mechanics of display planning and the dynamics of the visual display appeal
- Reliable, resilient and flexible, highly motivated and enthusiastic to help drive this business forward.
- An effective communicator with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve.
- High Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to motivate and incentivise your team
- Someone with initiative, drive and ‘can-do’ attitude